The Adobe Rose Inn offers specialized services which recognize the needs of runners, cyclists, and swimmers. We appreciate that these athletes follow specific training and dietary guidelines in order to achieve peak performance.
For these athletes, the Adobe Rose Inn offers:
- Quiet Rooms, Comfortable Beds, Private Bathrooms
- Flexible breakfast times and menus (High Carb, High Protein, Gluten-free, others custom-made to fit individual needs)
- Close to multiple pools and a wide variety of training facilities, including the UA Rec Center, a state of the art facility that offers a variety of training and aquatic resources.
- On-site Massages at the Inn – discount rates arranged thru Peaceful Spirit Massage Therapy: http://www.bestmassageintucson.com/
- On-site Hot Tub
- Free Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
- Laundry facilities available at no charge
- Facilities for washing bikes, including buckets, rags, water hose
- Secure Bike Storage
- Assistance with shipping and receiving bikes
- Central location in a historic neighborhood, 2 blocks from the University of Arizona and a 20-30 min ride out of town in any location
Links to related products and services:
- Where to buy biking / running / swimming items; where to rent high performance bikes; where to repair bikes
- Bicycle maps - Cycling Maps are available at most bike shops.
Here's a link to the Regional Tucson Cycling Map: http://www.pagnet.org/documents/bicycle/maps/BikeMap2010page2.pdf
- Tucson is home to the Tucson Marathon: www.tucsonmarathon.com, the Tour de Tucson: http://www.pbaa.com/!ETT/ETThome.html, and the Tucson Bicycle Classic: http://www.tucsonbicycleclassic.com/