For over 7 years, we have hosted hundreds of UA students and their parents. Many have stayed with us for 4 years or more from freshman orientation, parents' weekend, homecoming, sporting events, Greek activities and graduation, to name a few. Some have even held their graduation parties at the Adobe Rose.
- Quiet historic neighborhood - walk to campus
- Irresistible breakfasts that cater to dietary needs
- Computer available for registration, book purchases, housing
- Information about:
- Living in Tucson
- Buying items for dorm room or apartment
- Catching a sunset
- The best restaurants – from pizza to 5 star
- Tucson Activities - hiking, museums, shopping, music, theater, pubs and clubs, etc.